Webtek Student Ambassador (WSA) program provides an opportunity for hard working, dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to represent Webtek at their University/College campus. For more info about us, visit www.webteklabs.com .
“More you work – More you gain the knowledge”
Needy Preliminary things for being a successful Webtek Student Ambassador (WSA):
- Student should be currently pursuing either Pre-final year (or) Final year with first class aggregate (60%).
- Student should be a Techno geek and Out of the Box thinker.
- Student should possess sound Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Student should have passion in continuous Learning and Sharing new things.
- Student needs to have very Good Rapport among the college faculty and management and his co-students.
What is in it for students…??
- Welcome Letter as a part of WSA Program.
- Goodies and Compliments for good performers.
- Internship and Job Opportunity for top performers.
- Interaction Opportunity with various industrial experts.
- Provides a corporate exposure before completing your graduation course.
- Helps in inculcating leadership and project management skills.
- Certificate on successful completion of your responsibility.
- Commitment as WSA will be valid only for one year.
- Only one male and female student of any University/College will be given opportunity to work as WSA after evaluating all the applications.
Liked WSA Program..??
Procedure to apply:
- Click on Apply button below.
- Fill in the application form and submit it. ( Make sure in maintaining the accuracy of your details )
- Wait for hearing from us after the evaluation process.
For any queries, mail us at email@example.com with email subject as "Query"